Phenix fixed assets system is an electronic system designed to manage assets in all aspects in various types of companies.
Asset Management System Features:
- Possibility of identifying assets within different locations and classifications.
- Processing the transactions on asset depreciation, purchase, Guarantee, and maintenance.
- Possibility of classifying all asset information (purchasing information, Guarantee, maintenance, sale, values).
- Processing the financial transactions on assets "in addition to the asset and exclusion from the asset and the maintenance of the asset and the movement on it".
- Processing the depreciation either in a fixed method or Accumulated depreciation or diminishing method or units production.
- Reports help the user in the management of fixed assets: inventory of assets and depreciation of assets and other assets.
- Automatic vouchers that automatically generate at each movement on the assets.
- The possibility of depreciation over time periods (daily, monthly, yearly, between two dates).
- Phenix Fixed Assets Reports:
- Assets Inventory.
- Asset activity report.
- Asset operations report.
- Asset productions.
- Asset depreciation.